Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

This past July, I joined a group of travel agents on a FAM trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with Funjet Vacations. A FAM trip is a "familiarization" trip for travel agents to learn about different destinations in order to be more informed for you, the customer. I was there 4 days and saw 14 resorts. We were also allowed to play tourist one day by taking an excursion to Las Caletes, pictured above. I have to say, there are not many trips that I do not like. I am so easily enthralled with new destinations and the people I meet and the places I visit. I loved Puerto Vallarta. Being by the beach with mountains is such a beautiful combination. The people were very friendly and service was great. There are varied resorts to meet all budgets and interests. Additionally, the 100 miles north of Puerto Vallarta, the Riviera Nayarit is booming with new resorts, marina and golf courses. This is definitely a destination worth visiting.

No comments: