Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I have entereded the blogging world!

I suppose I never imagined that people would truly care what I had to say enough to read my blog. However, I find myself as an expert in traveling with kids and people actually ask me for advice. What a novel idea! Traveling is one of my greatest passions and loves in life. Being able to combine travel with THE greatest love of my life; my husband and kids brings immense pleasure! I hope you learn a little from this blog and feel inspired to see something you've never seen before, experience someplace new and watch the look on your child's face when they first ride a horse, raft a river, see an ocean, a mountain, a wild animal, or anything new and different. These simple pleasures are what makes lifelong memories. Thank you for letting me share my memories with you!

No comments: